Thursday, March 4, 2010

I am back---well sort of!

Hello all! Sorry it has been so long since I posted. I am really not good with change and this new computer has been a big change. New computer = new program to down load you photos and a new spot to try and find them in. I am still trying to figure out both. Hubby wanted to show me last night but I was still getting ready for my group so it did not happen. Hopefully we can take a minute to night and give it a try. Here is a sample for some of the cards from last months card class. It was a stamp-a-stack with each person making two cards.

I posted this photo because it includes my new "wow" card, you know that one that is so simple but takes your breath away. It is the one on the right. I will take another photo of just it so you can see the detail in it.

Yours in Stampin'
Pam

1 comment:

Kristi-Anna said...

Beautiful butterfly card! :) Were you inspired?! :) It's one of my favs too :)