Sunday, January 24, 2010

Scallop Square Rag Purse

That is right. I have been working on a rag purse that is all the rage with crafters. On this purse I used the Scallop Square Big Shot Die (115950), a little retired groovy guava ribbon a pair of $.25 jeans from the BFM, batting and material from the fabric store. It was very easy. If you can sew a straight line you can do this. Because it has that ragged kind of look to it I didn't stress about how straight my stitched lines where. As a friends says "it is all good".

Now you know I don't come up with these ideas on my own, so check out this blog if you want to see the video instructions.

Of course, Nicole has already asked if she can have the purse. I might just make another.

Good night all!

Pam

3 comments:

Staci R. said...

I just love this! If only I could sew, I'd make one for sure!

In My World said...

It looks great, Pam. Thanks for adding one more pattern to my "to do list".

Kristi-Anna said...

I love it!!! Wondering, could it be made 4 blocks high to make a tote like bag? Notice I said "IT" be made, not "can you make me one" LOL!! I may try it... must have die first! LOL!