Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wow, it has been a while.


What do they say about life getting in the way. It seems to have happened again. I had hoped to post some of my work here and it has not happened yet.

I think the biggest reason is that we decided to re-do my craft room. I mean really re-do. Knock a wall out and all. We pulled everything out of the room except for the carpet and knocked down the wall between the laundry room and the craft room. I now have a larger craft room and a smaller laundry room and would be believe it was all my hubby's idea. He had to approach me twice with the idea before I went for it.

I am going to see if I can find some photos to add to this post so that you can see what it looks like in progress. I don't have any finished photos because it is still a little messy in here.

In my attemps to put everything back in place I decided that it was time to tackle all the photos in here. I had gone to the LSS and taken a class on organizing your photos. I have to admit it was nothing new, I had heard all the ideas before but I had never done anything with them. This time I did. Big time. There are still a few little strays here and there but that is about it. Of course now that they are neat and organized and easy to grab to scrapbook any photo I want, I have no desire to go near a photo. I did do some swap cards tonight.

Well I guess that is it for now. Hopefully I get some stuff done now and start posting more regularly

No comments: