Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A new little Piggy in town.

Yesterday the kids and I hopped into the truck and drove to London in search of a new little piggy. I found an ad on www.kijiji.com for guinea pigs. She had four beautiful little Piggys and all where so different from each other it was amazing. I am still learning about guinea pigs. First they had a little fluffy black one that was taken, then a black and brown fuzzy one that looked like a little teddy bear. He was my favourite. The third was a smooth haired brown and black one that if he had a tail at all you would swear he was a mouse. The kids asked to take him home and where going to name him mouse. The last one was smooth fur that was mostly gray with black with a black head and feet. Very cuddly too. They decided on him and his name was to be Oreo. I tell you if I had more money I might have taken two home with me. They are all so cute.

No comments: